Dog gaurd L&K estate

Hi guys picking up my l&k estate 2014 FL Saturday this week at last !

Trying to purchase a Dog gaurd and boot mat at a fair price

Looked at Travall as a company as they are priced reasonably but dont offer for sunroof/ pamaramic models, surely it would still fit,

If any of you guys can give me any pointers it would be aprecaited

Thanks.

I don't know about the Travall compatability with the sunroof, but I have one in my non-sunroof estate.

it's one of the best purchases I have made for the car. Build quality, ease of installing/removing, very secure. I had one in my Octavia estate, and didn't hesitate to get another one for the Superb.

I'd ask them if it's compatible, and if they can't help, try finding a member local to you where you can try it out? You're welcome over here in Belgium! :p

• 9 months later...

I had the same issue. I only want it to prevent any luggage falling forward under heavy breaking. The dealer Gaurd has to be fitted by drilling the car (no thanks!) Travall don't offer one for cars with sunroof as the headlining is lower. After a lot of searching I found a company that supplies one for the estates with panoramic sunroof and it fits solidly in a couple of minutes and can be removed as easily without any damage to the car. It also doesn't effect the use of the luggage cover and will also allow you to fold the seats down for any longer items with the Gaurd still in place. The company is called Gaurdsman in Atherstone in Warwickshire telephone 01827 713040 or google them. Same price as the Skoda dealer with mail order. It looks great.

Ive got a guardsman in mine. Its good quality and easy to fit. Going away with two small children means I need to stack the boot to the top with stuff. I wouldn't be without a dog guard now.