body repairs, Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire?

Can anyone recomend a good body repair centre in the hants/berks/surrey border area. I'm based in Fleet, hampshire. It's just a scuff and small dent to the nearside rear door right on the protective film (car park pillar) but probaly requires a door respray.

Probably too far out for you but I've always had excellent service and good prices from the Accident Repair Centre in West Street, Bedhampton (edge of Havant). They resprayed the roof of my Volvo (don't ask) for about a quarter of what the main agent wanted to charge and it was flawless when I picked it up. After that they did a couple of other minor repairs to the same car - it wasn't a lucky vehicle. I'd happily take my Yeti to them if the need should arise.

They are located right next to the railway gates at Bedhampton station so a train back to Fleet would be possible albeit a bit of a lengthy journey.

Chap who lives just up the road from me (near Andover) is excellent - and will do the repairs at your property if you wish also:

http://www.autocrunch.co.uk/

Tell him Dave (from down the road) sent you and he will sort you out a very decent price.

Has done LOADS of work for me in the past - always to a very high standard.