are these original vrs mats please?

Can anyone tell me if these are original vrs mats, they came with my mk1 vrs  as a mistake purchase, never been used , so I am going to ebay them but dont want to mis label them.

Dan

post-7520-0-16739700-1413991243_thumb.jpg

post-7520-0-08143700-1413991298_thumb.jpg

I have just put my mk2 pre-facelift mats in my facelift Octavia and can confirm that the front footwells in both cars are equipped with the same fittings for the mats.

Unfortunately, I've mislaid the rears but off the top of my head, I don't think they had locators.

Hope this helps,

David. :)

They dont get fitted with fastners in the rear

My MkII Vrs pre facelift  ( My Blue 07 plate Vrs ) had mats in the rear that didn't have the fixing holes in as there are no fixings in the carpet. If you look at the pictures of the mats ( 1st post ) the rear mats have holes in for the fixings.  If fixings aren't required why have holes in the mats. 

@ chris  " Do your rear mats have fixing holes in and are they fixed in the rear."

I had my mats out my old 57 plate Octavia 4x4 . The fixings in the back screw into the carpet but the fronts already have the round fixing in the carpet but the hole in the mats are oval .
Goldfinger do your front mats have a fastner as you will have the round hole in the mat ,does it just click on the carpet thingy

My MkII Vrs pre facelift  ( My Blue 07 plate Vrs ) had mats in the rear that didn't have the fixing holes in as there are no fixings in the carpet. If you look at the pictures of the mats ( 1st post ) the rear mats have holes in for the fixings.  If fixings aren't required why have holes in the mats. 

@ chris  " Do your rear mats have fixing holes in and are they fixed in the rear."

Exactly....Why have the holes if theyre not required?

Mine doesnt have the fixings in the rear...Alan's vRS didnt either

In fact I dont think any have

I had my mats out my old 57 plate Octavia 4x4 . The fixings in the back screw into the carpet but the fronts already have the round fixing in the carpet but the hole in the mats are oval .

Goldfinger do your front mats have a fastner as you will have the round hole in the mat ,does it just click on the carpet thingy

Yep I've got round posts in the front, the mats click in. I have no fixings in the rear and the rear mats don't have holes in.

• Like 1

Exactly....Why have the holes if theyre not required?

Mine doesnt have the fixings in the rear...Alan's vRS didnt either

In fact I dont think any have

So there not Vrs MKII Mats then, in the picture the rear mats have holes in for the carpet fixings. Rear Octavia Vrs mats don't have holes in