Has anyone seen a decent rear spoiler?

Hi all, ive recently been across the globe and been to thailand for a short break and saw some whopping spoilers on some cars that looked similar to the skoda fabia mk2 and they looked the business, as of yet ive not been able to find anyone that sells them or anyone that is even sure what i mean, ill attatch a picture of a body kit that has a spoiler on that to me looks good, if anyone knows where i might pick one up id appreciate it, im not really a fan of the smaller one, i want something a bit more outspoken.. hope this translates across well guys . finally got the pictures attatched i just think the spoiler looks absolutely brill. personal opinion obviously, be glad to get the community opinion on it. cheers in advance!!

Kippost-121519-0-45405900-1413999438_thumb.pngpost-121519-0-11405700-1413999455_thumb.jpg

Feel a bit of a fool I didn't see that now!! It's the right sort of style though. I'd say it'd look mean on an estate!! I'll do some more looking on the web, see if I can find a spoiler that's similar that might fit onto the fab..

Id say this one is pretty close to what I think might look alright, but it's a lot of pennies on a rather large gamble to whether it'd look alright!! Next time I'm in Thailand when I see one I'll have to grab some pics..

http://www.bodykits.com/Megan-Racing/Universal-Spoilers/Universal-Megan-Racing-MR_Type-Carbon-Fiber-Spoiler-_-CFS_MR55/773484/

Have you seen these rather nice cars.

Clean roofs suit the Fabia i think. 

Sorry to say the Roof Spoilers you are showing are very chav stylee. JIMHO

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/223753-32jofdata-fabia-sport-mkii

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/265505-my-skoda-fabia-s2000-built-for-street

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

Yeah i was honestly afraid that that may be the prognosis of them, they do like rather chavvy, i dont know the ones where i was i cant even find a picture to explain them, they didnt look outrageous but they looked slightly outspoken above the crowd but not ludicrously loud or chavvy, which is not the aim, there is a fellow round here with a clio sport with a spoiler on and he does look a bit of a fool, id say its too much of a gamble myself, i was just trying to reduce the "tall and skinny" look somehow, ill put my finger on it, id be really interested to know how much them rally bits cost because they look the absolute business! cheers for the opinion George, always nice to get some outside opinion!

I've never seen one of those before!

Saying that.. Are the greenline hatches rare? I think I've only seen estates...

dunno  theres 50 of them for sale on the skoda site currently, it was on this car, i noticed it when i had a mooch around the forecourt at service time.  

Also noticed a VRS on forecourt for £20500

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=604520166#

Edited by Ant FR
  • Like 1

dunno theres 50 of them for sale on the skoda site currently, it was on this car, i noticed it when i had a mooch around the forecourt at service time.

Also noticed a VRS on forecourt for £20500

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=604520166#

I think that vrs will be on the forecourt for quite some time!

that one looks boss! ive never seen that before!! i wonder if there is any wreckers with one but ive definitely never seen one and like the look of that for sure.. thanks Ant itll definitely go into some serious consideration! As for the VRS for 20,500, i should hope there is every extra there could be on it and then a lovely blonde inside for at least a week to otherwise it will be sitting there for some time! I saw someone mock up a white VRS with black roof and yellow wheels, like bright yellow, i dont know if its sinful to say but i kind of did like it!! i know there is one on google but thats a grey with yellow roof and yellow wheels, still looks boss though!

it was fully loaded in the green, ( that is a zero after the 3....lol) but the dealer seemed to think he had higher demand for the VRS since people think there won't be one

I hope there isnt. Then ours will be worth more!!! Every cloud and all that.

• Like 1

it was fully loaded in the green, ( that is a zero after the 3....lol) but the dealer seemed to think he had higher demand for the VRS since people think there won't be a new one

7B6CB7BB-51F7-4CD9-BB8A-ED00FB41414C.jpg

It is a nice car, no doubt about that.

You can buy a new polo gti for that though?

Or even a 1.8t one when it comes out?

An asking price on a Windscreen or Sales Advert / website means nothing.

& not still there might mean anything,

now Registered as a Dealer Demonstrator or the likes.

They often ask a price and if someone pays it they are happy, if someone pays less they are still happy enough,

they are unlikely to sell for less than they cost them,  

or better still they get them for if Registered as a Demonstrator for 3 months / 3,000 miles.

14 Plate Demonstrators are 'Much Cheapness' around the UK,

& 64 Plates might be as well.

It will not stop a sales person trying to get a buyer that will pay what they are asking for them, 

ie Full Price.

george

Edited by goneoffSKi

An asking price on a Windscreen or Sales Advert / website means nothing.

& not still there might mean anything,

now Registered as a Dealer Demonstrator or the likes.

They often ask a price and if someone pays it they are happy, if someone pays less they are still happy enough,

they are unlikely to sell for less than they cost them,

or better still they get them for if Registered as a Demonstrator for 3 months / 3,000 miles.

14 Plate Demonstrators are 'Much Cheapness' around the UK,

& 64 Plates might be as well.

It will not stop a sales person trying to get a buyer that will pay what they are asking for them,

ie Full Price.

george

A price in the windscreen which is too far out from the going rate will likely put people off without even speaking to the dealer though

Its all very well bargaining them down, but if its just too far out theres no point bothering to start.

When im after something, say a £4k bike, if its up for £8k i wont even start, simply because im its soo unlikely to be possible to get it down to a half reasonable cost

You would be amazed how many go to a Dealers and pays the price asked,

or get Free Mats and Tank of Supermarket Fuel, and load the cost more,

or get on PCP or even HP and pay even more than was being asked.

When selling you only need one buyer for each item.

Many will pay over the odds, and not even go looking for cheaper, they trust that Dealer, Dealership or Sales person.

Sellers and Buyers are totally different obviously,

Selling is an art, maybe a profession or just something people occasionally have to do.  Buying can be an Art, Profession & Hobby /Interest.

& Motor Vehicle sales tactics are hardly new in how they are executed.

• Like 1

You would be amazed how many go to a Dealers and pays the price asked,

or get Free Mats and Tank of Supermarket Fuel, and load the cost more,

or get on PCP or even HP and pay even more than was being asked.

When selling you only need one buyer for each item.

Many will pay over the odds, and not even go looking for cheaper, they trust that Dealer, Dealership or Sales person.

Sellers and Buyers are totally different obviously,

Selling is an art, maybe a profession or just something people occasionally have to do. Buying can be an Art, Profession & Hobby /Interest.

& Motor Vehicle sales tactics are hardly new in how they are executed.

I probably would be surprised. People amaze me quite often lol.

Like a certain heating company that charge about £5k for a boiler change when a local company would do it for £2k.

But people continue to buy off them without shopping around,..

• Like 1

When i bought mine just recently, they wouldnt budge on the price and i was sat in the dealership for around 3 hours and he kept wandering off "speaking to his manager" i personally think the simpsons was on somewhere and he would just flick it on for ten minutes, but they knocked me 800 quid off of mine and said that was the best that was going to get done so i went for it on the day because the PCP price was the one i wanted, like you have said buying and selling is an art, i got 0% for 42 months which i assume was a skoda thing but i dont know if id have gone to another dealer if id have gotten better, i certainly mithered him for long enough about the price, i should have looked round more really but at the time i trusted that there was "only 3 or so" available to the dealers and i did speak to about 5 different dealers and not one of them had a VRS in then when i finally found one that had i went to see them at that one, but i dont think i got a bad deal all in all. In honesty i needed a car quickly and they seemed to be able to move things along, i suppose its what you want/need, but that green certainly is a good colour.. thanks for the link on the spoiler ill grab a look at that now..

• Like 1