You know you're a MKII Fabia VRS owner when.....

When you buy it and own it and it is yours to keep and do as many miles in as you want, and modify if you want,

not just leased on PCP, and unless you pay the final payment you have hand it back.

george

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 3

When you buy it and own it and it is yours to keep and do as many miles in as you want, and modify if you want,

not just leased on PCP, and unless you pay the final payment you have hand it back.

george

No way I was making the final payment on the Fabia George, once the warranty was up it had to go.

• Like 3

best way with the potential a Fabia 2 has, I liked the car but never really trusted it. Still as a registered keeper the majority of people would regard themselves as an owner, unless you are very pedantic.

best way with the potential a Fabia 2 has, I liked the car but never really trusted it. Still as a registered keeper the majority of people would regard themselves as an owner, unless you are very pedantic.

Agreed. I bet the majority of people who have mortgages class themselves as 'home owners'

• Like 2

You know you are a Fabia MK2 vRS owner when you want to sell it and nobody wants to buy it or give you what you think it is worth.

You own it when nobody can come and take it back because it is actually theirs.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 2

You know you are a Fabia MK2 vRS owner when you want to sell it and nobody wants to buy it or give you what you think it is worth.

We give ours back in March and it is still for sale now, a ransom of £10,495 was being asked the last time I looked, 11 plate with 9,000 miles and full history.

• Like 1

You know you're a MKII Fabia VRS owner when.....

........you cry into your pillow every night because there's going to be no Mk3 Fabia vRS and you've no idea what to replace it with when the time comes. :-)

• Like 2

Luckily I know when the time comes.......

A M135i ;-p

Haha you know it makes sense.

I was pootling along earlier with the windows down then suddenly opened the taps.... Being pushed back in the seat whilst hearing the straight-six howl followed by the exhaust popping and crackling on the overrun was quite frankly almost a sexual experience lol! ;-)

• Like 4

When a BMW driver laughs at the Fabia with the low profile tyres in the supermarket car park, and you leave him for dead in the traffic light grand prix

And I do. Z4M :P

Careful you don't laugh at any Fabia owners tho Martyn or they may embarrass you at the lights lol ;-)

• Like 1