CAN Gateway (7N0907530C) & Columbus (3T0035680A)

KBPhoto

Thinking of retrofitting a Columbus to an early 2007 Octavia (or earlier)?

Then you'll need these two items!

The CAN Gateway was bought new by me, installed by me in an early 2007 diesel Octavia (yes, it will work in a petrol car as well) when I retrofitted a 2010 Columbus head unit. It was removed earlier this week as I am getting rid of my car and have put the old gateway and Stream back into the vehicle.

post-59543-0-93120400-1414057620_thumb.jpg

The fascia fits the MK2 Octavia with manual air con controls when fitting a Columbus and is in excellent condition. Part number is 1Z0858069B.

post-59543-0-72428300-1414057658_thumb.jpg post-59543-0-12418100-1414057698_thumb.jpg

If you hang around for a few weeks, I'll probably have my LED screen Columbus (running 4020 and V.9 maps with speed cameras) with code & used GPS antenna going up for sale as well... Watch this forum!

CAN Gateway: £75 including postage

Fascia: £10.00 including postage

Columbus: £415 collected or add postage (probably not available until late November / early December though).

PM me if you want all three items in one go.

• 2 weeks later...

There seem to be a lot of threads with bits missing since the updates this afternoon.

Gateway: £75
Fascia: £10
Columbus: £415 (not available yet as it's in my car).

Yes. V9 maps can be had with or without speed cameras.

Or you can download speed camera POI database from various places and run these on the Columbus from the SD card.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. PM sent to you.

Would you be wanting the CAN Gateway as well? Obviously not the surround (unless you own an Octavia as well as a Fabia).