load securing kit

mungo

Hi folks

I've recently bought a 2011 superb elegance estate which really is bloody good ,the boot and huge and I'd like some sort of sliding  dividers.....I've searched the net and all I could come up with is this picture of what I need but I can't find anywhere where I can get one ......I also don't have any  of the sliding ties for the rails(circled in the pic   ...where can I get those ??  

superbboot_zps014ce5df.jpg

cheers

chris

The dividers and ties are probably available from skoda dealers.

If not you could search for Audi A6 parts as they are apparently identical (so I was informed, but may be BS)

Just found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luggage-divider-Skoda-superb-II-combi-estate-/281474438177?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item41892f1421

Edited by Bristolf2b

Buy a rubber boot mat instead. My Superb has that divider system as standard, and I think I´ve used it once.

Same here - I have the full system with the floor rails, solid divider, material divider and rail clips. I've taken everything out because I just don't use them, my full boot mat covers the rails.

Horses for courses.  I use mine all the time.  The Skoda rubber mat fits between the rails, so I get the pleasure of keeping my boot clean and transporting the most fragile of wild orchids along with my sideline of chandelier refurbishment.

cool,cheers folks .

@Coops - you want to sell me the kit you've taken out ?

You would still need the floor rails, i haven't and don't intend taking those out. Furthermore I'd be liable come end of lease, it's a company car

I have the floor rails...it's an elegance.....I guess someone robbed the dividers out ....

If you change you mind give me a shout ....the lease folks wouldn't notice would they ;)

cheers

chris

Anyone know if this will work ?? it's from 2005  ....I presume they didn't change the boot rails between then and now??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A6-Avant-2005-Adjustable-Luggage-Restraint-Set-Strap-Fixing-Loops-New-/171517121626?ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:GB:1123

It's quite a lot of money to spend on the wrong thing !!

The feet are exactly the same part number as mine - just checked.

Feet: 4F9863539

Luggage securing strap: Couple of parts numbers for it: 4F9860204 or 4F9860378

£80 seems a bit steep - might be worth chat with your local dealer or try someone like www.skodaparts.com

I though it was a bit steep ...so I call oxford skoda and they wanted £200

for the ally divider and the fabric strap (they come as a kit )  and then £15 each for the tie downs !!!!!!

These ties down are not quite the same as the new skoda ones but that no problem at all.

I bought an ally divider from micloi on the forum really cheap so only need the other bits now.