Quantum Tuning

hi all

Been speaking to a company called Berkshire Remappers this morning and they use Quantum maps, anyone hear of them?

He seems to know his stuff but does not have a rolling road, he said this does not really matter as it is a stage 1 map not custom....the point is it is £200 

Thoughts?

Edited by Russler

I have been looking at these guys (Quantum) as I don't work too far from them. The reviews seem excellent and as you say, as its a stage 1 the lack of a rolling road isn't really an issue.

Please keep this thread updated if you decide to go with them (or not)!.

Edited by Metblackrat

I was thinking of using these , other people on this forum have used them and they are £200 they are on face book

Performance Remap
Don't forget, we can now remap 99% of all 2009 and newer VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars by the diagnostic port without the need to remove the ECU and flash directly on it. This includes all 2.0tdi's 3.0tdi's, 1.2 & 1.4Tsi's, running the previously protected EDC17 Tricore and MED17.5 ECU's.
This massively reduces the cost from £299 to just £200 all in and we can do them mobile. We are among a small handful of tuning companies that can now do this.
Message or call to book now. 07897 106442

• 3 months later...

Any updates? Not got round to sorting mine yet.

I used a guy called AMTuning in the end, he is a mobile operation but does have a base in Devon and Hereford I think, he is on Facebook and I paid 175, results were good, car feels better mid range.

Would I use him again? Probably would yes.

• Like 1

I used a guy called AMTuning in the end, he is a mobile operation but does have a base in Devon and Hereford I think, he is on Facebook and I paid 175, results were good, car feels better mid range.

Would I use him again? Probably would yes.[/quote

you say feels better if you have a good stage one the difference is massive

i recomend p- torque every time , had 6 cars done no probs at all and results are fantastic

Would I use him again? Probably would yes.[/quote

you say feels better if you have a good stage one the difference is massive

i recomend p- torque every time , had 6 cars done no probs at all and results are fantastic

I would agree Slider, dont get me wrong the car feels very different and perhaps if I had spent more money by going to a well known tuner then I would have had a bigger increase but for £175 I am very happy with the change :)

• Like 1