Fitting a Forge TB hose?

Undo the two jubilee clips.  Try & twist the whole hose to break the seal to the pipe.  Push downwards, pull sideways & pull up.

If that doesn't work then disconnect the hard pipe that comes up from the IC - there's either 1 or two bolts attaching it to the engine.  Pull the whole lot downwards

It's not a hard job but some brute force required

The Forge hose is very very hard to fit; as I found out. Everything came of relatively easy; fitting the hose (as it is such a tight fit) lost me several layers of skin on my knuckles. 

To fit mine; we ended up removing the Intercooler Pipe (replaced with a Neuspeed one at the same time) and pushed the Forge hose up on to the TB. We then refitted the Intercooler Pipe.

I've fitted it with the Neuspeed Turbo Outlet Pipe. It feels like the car breathes easier at the top end; I wouldn't say it makes a big difference. 

I bought it mainly because it looks nice; and it is another new part which I can now forget about.