Led type lights

The reason I like the 1st picture is that they look very OEM, Skoda bumper, Skoda DRL's - on a Skoda, albeit a Superb.

I couldn't get past the vRS badge on the 2nd picture, anyone who puts a vRS badge on their Superb should hang their head in shame :D

• Like 1

I couldn't get past the vRS badge on the 2nd picture, anyone who puts a vRS badge on their Superb should hang their head in shame :D

:D :D :D I couldn't agree more.

I have sport suspension (as part of Greenline version) and yes it goes around corners, but you can't get rid of the feeling that this is not Superbs ''natural state'', as for example on BMW where the car just encourages you to push more throught corners.

Anyway, you do not need to change the car or even the lights to have LED DRLs. You can buy this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-P21W-50W-CREE-LED-1156-382-BA15s-DRL-BULBS-DAYTIME-SKODA-SUPERB-FABIA-MONTE-/281321822358?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4180165896

And of course with those bulbs you need also this (although I would first try recoding BCM; on Octy that is enough):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/P21W-BA15S-1156-LED-Car-Bulbs-Canbus-RESISTOR-DRL-WHITE-NO-ERROR-SKODA-SUPERB-/271146990444?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f219ebb6c

Though for my taste they are a little to powerfull, because you can see the huge power difference between these and halogen bulb. So I would play around with dimming DRLs, maybe that would solve the problem, though I do not know how LED bulbs respond to that.

Edited by mtl