Marvel geeks...

alex_e3

devastate how Chris Hemsworth won't be continuing as Thor tho and it will be replaced by a WOMAN  :dull:  What the actually FECK !

I NEED A HORSE ! sorry we don't sell horses.... GIVE ME SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH TO RIDE !!

It does look stunning.  I'm reading up on a little bit of the comic book history re: Ultron to get acquainted.

Being darker is no bad thing, but runs the risk that SWMBO won't go for it this time......she thought Winter Soldier was getting a bit dark for her tastes (though she's chomping at the bit for season 2 of Agents of Shield...go figure)

Thought the way Marvel released the trailer was very cleverly handled too....

devastate how Chris Hemsworth won't be continuing as Thor tho and it will be replaced by a WOMAN  :dull:  What the actually FECK !

I NEED A HORSE ! sorry we don't sell horses.... GIVE ME SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH TO RIDE !!

Yeah; what was wrong with having, say, Freya or Sif if you wanted a female Asgard? 

Haven't heard about this??

It looks much darker, which is definitely a good change of direction IMO. Ultron looks awesome, and James Spader's voice is done in a really cool and chilling kind of way! Now we just have to make it until May without it ha ha!

No official confirmation of no Thor3 yet. Although if you believe all the websites such as comicbooksite then hes going. Certainly going to make the mcu interesting. The new Marvel series is amazing! Bit confusing but hey. Think all marvel fans should be watching it. I know a lot arent. There are a few bits in that trailer that give a LOT away. You just have to watch for them.

Also cant wait to watch 'Agent Carter'..... The Flash is worth watching too! Although thats a bit of a subject change.

Speaking of; there's a Lego project getting going for models of (The Bus, Lola, and minifigs of most of the Agents of Strategic Homeland Initiative, Enforcement and Logistics Division) that anyone reading this thread might be interested in.

• Like 1

Looks brilliant and will lead into the Civil war series :-)

Well they better hurry up and get Spider-Man back then, that would be awesome. On topic i am really looking forward to seeing this i'm keen to find out what's going on the Bruce Banner/Hulk. If Iron Man has to break out the Hulk Buster something must be going down. Cap's shield at the end too,I thought Vibranium was indestructible.

• Like 1

Well it must have been something very hardcore as Thor gave the shield a good whack in Avengers. I think its possibly some sort of vision/hallucination, along with the clip of cap in a dance hall with soldiers in wartime clothing.

Well it must have been something very hardcore as Thor gave the shield a good whack in Avengers. I think its possibly some sort of vision/hallucination, along with the clip of cap in a dance hall with soldiers in wartime clothing.

I think you'll find it's most likely an Encephalo Ray that (looks like) it kills Cap and vibranium based weaponry that busts the shield, snort. 

(Oh yeah, I'm a comic book nerd, If I wasn't, what the hell is this doing on my desk at work?)

AA7F1DD2-9C41-450A-933C-BA26A9730264-221

Nerdgasm!

• Like 1

Well they better hurry up and get Spider-Man back then, that would be awesome. On topic i am really looking forward to seeing this i'm keen to find out what's going on the Bruce Banner/Hulk. If Iron Man has to break out the Hulk Buster something must be going down. Cap's shield at the end too,I thought Vibranium was indestructible.

Think its Sony that have the rights to Spider man isnt it?

Even if they don't want to give up the franchise, hopefully they realise how much of a moneymaker it would be to have him in it.

Yeah it is Sony, hence the latest batch of films to keep the rights. The unfortunate thing is that Spider-Man is such a money spinner for Sony i doubt they would just sell him as it were. i think one of the deals that Adam_ alluded to was that Sony get a % from the films that Marvel make with Spider-Man in them. Which would be the most logical choice for Sony as in no risk and all reward.

With reference to Chris Hemsworth as Thor i think Age of Ultron will be his 4th movie in a 6 movie contract so i can't see him going just yet, i doubt Marvel would allow.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

DEADPOOL is very good, laughed a lot.

A lot of things I didn't understand but lots of other people did :) A friend who is a bit of a fan of films, was grinning from ear to ear... 

The only spoiler, stay in your seats for the credits ;)

/ I know this is a necropost, but that's kind of the point ;)

• Like 1

Agreed, it was fantastic!! Ryan Reynolds being typical in character, but amplified even more!

As you say Colin, the end of the credits scene was hilarious too, although I saw it coming in line with the theme of the film!

Hell of a good year for films. DC cinematic universe finally kicking off. I'm more and more excited for Dawn of Justice, and Civil War looks mind blowing!! Not to mention the completion of the X-Men prequel trilogy :)

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1