WAX APPEAL: Lush Microfibre reserve list for a 2nd Group Buy

Sparkly

Hi Guys,

As I have had a reasonable amount of interest on the Lush Microfibre cloths and a few people missed out on the first Group Buy.

Sign up for a reserve list and I will be trying to bring another group buy shorty.

etc up to 10 places please.

What are these like compared to the yellow costco microfibres?  Never had issues with them and they are cheap at about £15-£17 for a bag of 25.

Nothing wrong with the Costco ones but I did prefer the Detailers Preference ones to the Kirkland ones that replaced them.

They are 70/30 mix so a lot softer, even after many washes. But pricier, so perhaps worth saving for best. They come in a big range of colours so you can separate out your jobs.

The premium general purpose cloth is 300 gsm, the Lush Luxury Buffing cloths are 500gsm and deep pile to one side with short pile to the reverse.

Any more questions Jason, just let me know :thumbup:

1. WookieeM - Pack 2 If there is a choice.    Yippeee  :D
2. skinnyman - pack 1 starter bundle please plus GB#2
3.Hunty278 pack 2 pleas buddy
4. surfingobo pack 2 please plus other GB's if there is a chance to combine postage (just about to pay for them)          

• 2 weeks later...

Edit.

Seeing as this is taking a while I'll remove my name from this list and buy the GB#2 while it's still available.

1. WookieeM - Pack 2 If there is a choice.    Yippeee  :D
2. Hunty278 pack 2 pleas buddy
3. surfingobo pack 2 please plus other GB's if there is a chance to combine postage (just about to pay for them)    

Thanks for the message Skinnyman.

I would ideally need 10 participants to make this worthwhile.

The microfibres may well be going on general sale soon so you can prepare your own orders if you prefer.

As you say take up has been a little slow so far, perhaps a bit close to 1st MF GB

• 1 month later...