Bye bye Citigo

Mick 50

That's right it's bye bye citigo,Well I went and did a rash thing today I went and sold my trusty Citigo . After all the fun and all the mods i did on my brilliant little Citigo I went and placed an order for a new car so I will be sad to see it go.

What have I replaced it with ? Well it's very a bright red and it's got 5 doors, that's right I bought a brand new Tornado red 5 door Citigo elegance .I must be mad,but I chose the 3 door on looks but I just miss the practicality of a 5 door. The past 3 weeks I've not been able to drive after a operation so the swmbo has been driving I could not get in the back and neither could my mum so it just got more impractical . So now I will drive swmbo mad by checking where it is on track my Skoda . It has been built and is waiting to be shipped to the port. So fingers crossed I should have her in about 3 weeks.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's saying awaiting build date lol The dealer said it's on it's way to embden so hopefully it won't stay there to long . No extras just the spare wheel option as it was already built.

I'm going to take everything off I can .fortunately my roof bars according to Thule should fit and my winters wheels will go straight on .The only thing that will be left with be the the fog lights mod because I can't get down on the ground to swap them over ,I'm still recovering from my operation and if I get under the front of the car I might not get up again . Lol

• Like 2

I'm going to take everything off I can .fortunately my roof bars according to Thule should fit and my winters wheels will go straight on .The only thing that will be left with be the the fog lights mod because I can't get down on the ground to swap them over ,I'm still recovering from my operation and if I get under the front of the car I might not get up again . Lol

At least you'll have the fog light mod back :D

• Like 1

Not changing to anything Mick :( use my Caddy van all the time lately so the Citigo is barely used. I've done about 5k in 9 months. Never really been overly happy with red and for sometime I thought next year I would change to a new 75 elegance in silver...yesterday I started thinking I would be mad to spend 11k on something for occasional use!! Really love them I just don't need two vehicles :'(

Chris I have done 14,000 in 11 months and love it but it's our only car ,my silver leaf one has been bumped 3 times in car parks in last 4 months so when changing I went for Tornado red in the vain hope that the idiots can actually see it . Plus the fact I've not had A red car for 6 years.

I managed to get all mods off car including fog lights with putting my self back in hospital lol

• Like 2

Chris I have done 14,000 in 11 months and love it but it's our only car ,my silver leaf one has been bumped 3 times in car parks in last 4 months so when changing I went for Tornado red in the vain hope that the idiots can actually see it . Plus the fact I've not had A red car for 6 years.

I managed to get all mods off car including fog lights with putting my self back in hospital lol

If I remember a great man once told me "BTW I'm no bully...........I just know more than you :strong:" perhaps you should have heeded this man's advance and not bent down to remove the fogs ;) in all serious though I hope you haven't hurt yourself to much doing that and hope your on the mends soon
  • Like 1

Counting the days now my new car is at Grimsby should be at the dealership Friday so I can pick it up next week[emoji4] all the goodies are ready to go on but drls .hids direct have had my money for over a week and nothing so if I don't get a replacement today . Refund time and bad feedback.

• Like 1