what do you all think?

I'm a no too, it's obvious it's a stick on part. I don't even colour coding it would make it look good. I don't know what it I'd with the mk2 octavia, most of the after market extras look terrible.

I'm on the fence at the moment I like it but also unsure I think it's because it's not painted yet think I will get it painted with the other bits and then see. Well everyone has there own opinions and thank you

I like it , already have the lower rear one. Wondered what it would look like on. Thing is do you want it subtle or obvious ? My car is black so it would kind of subtle ....perhaps too subtle.

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm,  could you put one on your copter

There's a theory that helicopters don't actually fly. It's said that as they are so ugly, the earth repels them. I feel that by affixing one of these to my aircraft, the earth might just repel it a little bit more! ;-)

Sometimes its good to go with what you feel/like rather than what everyone else thinks , otherwise we would all drive clones of each others cars. Go for it.

Yeah completely agree we all have to be different otherwise be boring I think once painted look smart and finish the aggressive look