Blandford Meet - 20th Nov 6.30pm

JoseDB

For all those not lucky enough to have found a spouse/partner that shares your love of cars this is your chance to get out and talk BHP and tow bar electrics all night long! (can you tell my Mrs doesn't do cars!?)

Exact location - http://thecharltoninn.co.uk/contact-us/

The Charlton Inn
Bournemouth Road
Charlton Marshall
Blandford Forum
Dorset
DT11 9NH

Start time - 6.30pm, however as I'm sure this will be a stretch for many to get to after work I'm expecting people to rolling in anytime after this.

The Plan - Natter in the car park for an hour while people arrive so you can show off your penis extensions, I mean cars to each other, then retire to the warm indoors for a bite to eat (should you wish). Depending on the consensus on the evening, we may round off with a short drive/cruise.

If this turns out to be popular I'm more than happy to hold it regularly (monthly?).

Should be able to make this, lots of pubs in one of the villages close to Blandford, although I'll most likely be in the Audi. I'll probably pass on the drive afterwards, but the pub bit sounds like a good idea.

• Like 1

Thats a bit of an excuse for an 85 road trip for me, I try slipping it on the Kitchen Calendar and see if I get away with it. Try to remember to get the VCDS outta the glovebox this time though Jose !

Lol! Remind me! Might even bring a Skoda to this one!

how about the Anvil at Pimperne?

John

The Anvil car park is not that big and quiet tight, but the bar and restaurant are quiet large and should accomodate a few of us. Depends how many are going to turn out. The Charlton Inn, Charlton Marshall has a largish carpark but I've not been in there since it changed ownership. The White Horse in Stourpaine is quiet nice, but the bar and restaurant are quiet small.

The Anvil car park is not that big and quiet tight, but the bar and restaurant are quiet large and should accomodate a few of us. Depends how many are going to turn out. The Charlton Inn, Charlton Marshall has a largish carpark but I've not been in there since it changed ownership. The White Horse in Stourpaine is quiet nice, but the bar and restaurant are quiet small.

Thanks guys. Will look into all of the above.

Any other suggestions are welcomed as well.