Superb Combi Ordered for 151

casati

i've done a deal and traded in my 2011 140 Combi - which was not without its problems must be said

However I've got a convincing deal to trade for another Combi - this time going for the 170 bhp, and with the all important '151' reg plate for delivery in January

My dealer in Ireland is offering a Chess pack ' Superb Chess WBL' - which in White or Black only includes 18 inch Trinity black alloys off the Tour De France special, Sunset, Sound System upgrade, Three Spoke Steering wheel and finally 'Black Decorative Insert'

I can't find a picture of this Black Decorate Insert and wonder if anybody has it on their Superb? My current Superb and all others I've seen in Ireland except the base models come with the 'wood plastic' inserts which suit the car.  Im going with black interior/ black leather so would be keen to see a picture of the black inserts if anybody has this specified already?

Edited by casati

Did your dealer tell you that you were obtaining a 170bhp engined vehicle. The figure given by Skoda is 170PS this is a German  metric equivalent HP. To convert to Imperial HP  divide 170PS by 1.0139 which is 167.6 BHP. The difference is very small but 170BHP is incorrect. All Skoda vehicles are advertised using PS.

Have a look at the L&K pictures on the Skoda broucher, well mine came with those inserts.

Had a look and they look great- i'll be very happy with those if I get them- do you know if they are available as an option on Ambition or Elegance in the UK or another market? In Ireland the L&K only seems to have wooden inserts

Did your dealer tell you that you were obtaining a 170bhp engined vehicle. The figure given by Skoda is 170PS this is a German  metric equivalent HP. To convert to Imperial HP  divide 170PS by 1.0139 which is 167.6 BHP. The difference is very small but 170BHP is incorrect. All Skoda vehicles are advertised using PS.

Yes, my dealer said I am getting a 170bhp Superb - the power output in Ireland most commonly used is bhp. In addition to the difference being small, the reality is that no two engines are exactly the same and in reality all 170 bhp/ ps engines have an output of at least 170 bhp, and in some cases up to 180 bhp. 

If you don't believe me check out http://www.skoda.ie/brochures/pricelists#  where Skoda are advertising all cars using bhp with no mention of ps

Had a look and they look great- i'll be very happy with those if I get them- do you know if they are available as an option on Ambition or Elegance in the UK or another market? In Ireland the L&K only seems to have wooden inserts

No sorry I don't know.

The 'trim' being referred to here is the horizontal line that runs underneath the airvents.

This is the gloss black trim found in the L&K...

superb-overview-6reasons-04.jpgtHAT

That looks really good actually, more contemporary than the wood trim in my current machine.

Hopefully the overall look in mine won't be too dark - i.e. Im going with black leather and sunset glass but it should be a nice contrast with arctic white

I haven't come across that variant here in Ireland, what spec is it based on, ambition or elegance or somewhere in between? It will be a unique spec though, good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't come across that variant here in Ireland, what spec is it based on, ambition or elegance or somewhere in between? It will be a unique spec though, good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pack is an option on both the Ambition so it will have reasonable spec overall