Xenon headlamps

A23VRS

Hello everyone. I was wondering if the genuine xenon headlamps for the skoda fabia vrs would fit straight in without any wiring issues or anything else.

Thanks.

I have a '06 plate VRS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xenon headlights are auto leveling but normal headlights are manual adjust.and xenon headlights require headlight washers too

its an mot failure if you have a sharp eyed mot inspector

wrong i work in a m.o.t centre which my brother owns also my vxr got xenon fitted no washers on them either straight fit 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

no extra wiring needed as long as they come with the ballasts . as regards to being an mot failure, its not. the mot requirements are that if it does have adjusting headlights and washers that they work, not that it has to have them. However in the laws eyes they are illegal unless you have some different lenses put in. i have got pulled up once with mine before and was fined £60, so its up to you whether you want to risk it or not :)

The xenon lights as pictured above are the lenses that you require to run xenons. Otherwise known as projectors, as opposed to the original reflector units :)

Running xenon conversion bulbs in reflector headlights is not good - blinds oncoming traffic big time.

• Like 1

no extra wiring needed as long as they come with the ballasts . as regards to being an mot failure, its not. the mot requirements are that if it does have adjusting headlights and washers that they work, not that it has to have them. However in the laws eyes they are illegal unless you have some different lenses put in. i have got pulled up once with mine before and was fined £60

If you were running HID's in standard reflector headlights then you are asking for trouble.........I'm still surprised you got pulled over for it though....were they 8000k or something?