ultra racing raab

SKYHAWK

Hi Steve,

Based on an order quantity of 10 units, the unit price could be reduced to £175.00 inclusive of shipping within mainland UK. It may be required that all items are shipped to a single address though we would have to speak with the UK distributor for confirmation on this.

Due to the large quantity required, fulfilment of the order in full may take up to 8-10 weeks depending on European stock.

Kind regards,

Alex

Hi Steve,

I've done some negotiating and we would be able to honour the proposed unit price of £175.00 inclusive of shipping within mainland UK. However, this is based on a minimum order quantity of 10 units and payment in full would be required upfront before the order is processed.

Please note that there are currently only 3-4 units available within Europe. Fulfilment of the order in full is estimated to take up to 8-10 weeks as most units must be made to order.

With regard to payment, we would require that this is made by either bank transfer or personal cheque so as to minimise transaction fees. I would kindly ask that you contact me during working hours on 0115 840 2385 or on my personal mobile on 07703 070 105 at all other times.

Kind regards,

Alex

Crest Motorsport

How does the bolts in the bottom of the cup not foul the springs?

If you have coilovers the lower adjuster would also not seat right?

Isnt the Whiteline bar thicker slightly? that whiteline also connects further back to the shock strut bracket and to the beam itself so in my mind would be stronger and work better?

its a good deal on the price tho

GL

How does the bolts in the bottom of the cup not foul the springs?

If you have coilovers the lower adjuster would also not seat right?

Isnt the Whiteline bar thicker slightly? that whiteline also connects further back to the shock strut bracket and to the beam itself so in my mind would be stronger and work better?

its a good deal on the price tho

GL

The bolts fit around the spring in the holes that are present, so adjustability of coilovers is not affected.

As each end of the bar has two bolts fitted, there is no pivot point, so it isn't necessary to have the bar clamped to the beam.

20140210_104339_zpsly3vsrh7.jpg

• Like 1

The bolts fit around the spring in the holes that are present, so adjustability of coilovers is not affected.

As each end of the bar has two bolts fitted, there is no pivot point, so it isn't necessary to have the bar clamped to the beam.

20140210_104339_zpsly3vsrh7.jpg

ALSO NO BUSHES TO WEAR AWAY AFTER TIME!

Yes there is one guy on here running one, il be damned if I can remember his username. I seem to recall he bought it through unit 18 and had it fitted by them. And gave a small review on it and was pleased with it by all accounts HTH.