PR & Option Code List

Breezy_Pete

Hello folks.

I've found on a  number of occasions that when trying to find part numbers via websites like this, I can't work out which of a few possibilities is the right part number because I don't have full information of the car's PR codes.

For some reason they don't all seem to be listed on the stickers in service book and boot floor.  This usually means having to ask at a dealership etc., where they seem to be able to disambiguate via reg/VIN number filtering.

Just now I discovered this rather complete-looking list which may help. As long as you know what functions/features your car has, you can match up which PR code it must be, and so which part number is the right one. I think. :sun:

Edited by Wino

• 9 months later...

I recently discovered that you can get your car's full 'data' without having to go cap-in-hand to your friendly local Skoda Dealer.

You can download the whole thing legitimately, for your exact VIN, from erWin, for just 7 Euro + VAT for an hour's access.  While you're there, there's a wealth of maintenance/service/wiring diagram info, and educational stuff in the form of Self-Study Programme (SSP) documents, that you can download. Given a half-decent internet connection/wifi link, you can download everything you could think of relating to your car in that hour, and more. No need to scrabble about on Google trying to find uploaded wiring diagrams or workshop info.

It's a brilliant resource. :)

• 1 year later...