Abs sensor replacement

all the way under the scuttle panel to the ecu night mare m8 and you got to solder it aswell i got abs light ive changed abs sensor the wire only available from skoda £50 and its still on my options now are abs ecu or dodgy wheel bearing driving me mad

The wire on my right hand side sensor got a nick in it and it brought up the lights on the dash, 'mended' it with electricians tape and it's always been fine just sometimes the abs kicks in for no reason at all and now I've upgraded my brakes it just kicks in all the time so I'm thinking gunna have to replace it now

The wire on my right hand side sensor got a nick in it and it brought up the lights on the dash, 'mended' it with electricians tape and it's always been fine just sometimes the abs kicks in for no reason at all and now I've upgraded my brakes it just kicks in all the time so I'm thinking gunna have to replace it now

if its got a nick out of it then it needs replacing it could also be the wheel bearing im changing mine this weekend so will update

constant along with traction control light

I wouldn't imagine a bearing would fix it although stranger things have happened.. Usually if it's the magnetic ring on the bearing, it will only come on when the car starts driving because the sensor isn't picking up the correct signal (usually lol)

• 2 years later...