Skoda Fabia MK2 vRS 2010 - 2014, How Many Left. Members driving them.

Rooted

Just as reassurance for Brian69 (one of the members that has had a vRS the longest.)

there are plenty of Twincharger owners and drivers still on the forum!

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot
  • Like 1

You never know what's ahead but I plan to renew my Skoda warranty for another year when it's due at the end of September.

Still enjoying the car four years and four months on - the twincharger / DSG combo is a masterpiece - all the greatest works have their flaws - adds character ;) .

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

The list is changing quite a bit now as members move on from the vRS and new owners arrive.

Maybe time for some idea of who is still here with a Twncharger.

so here goes.

George.

Hi guys, currently waiting for my 230 to be built, I've owned my Fabia mk2 vrs for 2 and a half years, 11 plate, 52000 miles, original engine, 1 oil top up between services. Sweet as a nut. Will miss her. Hands down the liveliest little engine I've ever owned and I've had a mk5 gti before that

• Like 1

As from tomorrow I will have owned the vRS for 5 years in which I have had since new, great car it's been better looked after than myself !

a9da4844ef37271c73265e4d64cfcc8d.jpg

Just had my service as of last week here's how the car looks underneath [emoji1303]

https://video.citnow.com/vt4GY_817xt

I'm pretty sure you've had the same vRS for the longest time on this forum. Unless someone claims differently...
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure you've had the same vRS for the longest time on this forum. Unless someone claims differently...

Yes could be Brian I don't think your not that far off me , 42k in 5 years I thought

I'd post as A lot of members are leaving the vRS behind so here's to another 5 year [emoji1303]

• Like 1

Yes could be Brian I don't think your not that far off me , 42k in 5 years I thought

I'd post as A lot of members are leaving the vRS behind so here's to another 5 year [emoji1303]

I'm four months short of five years. Keep on keepin' on ;) .

I think I've got the oldest engine (May 2010) but George's car was registered before mine.

Edited by Brian69
  • Like 1

Bought from new in late October 2011 and still enjoying it.

CAVE engine with no issues and gearbox recall work not required as confirmed by Skoda UK.

vRS2.jpg

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

Still got my 2012 cave engine vrs in white running tmc box,itg maxogen, forge dv and centre silencer delete around 50,000 miles on it still going strong after 4 years

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No longer the keeper of a Mk2 vRS Twincharger i have given my last one away as not driving it, so root toot its been fun.

Offski. 

• Like 3

Bought mine around a month ago. 2010 (60 plate) Fabia VRS. Rallye Green black roof. Etc

CAVE engine with no real oil issues. Touches wood.

Seems to have had a DSG oil recall.

Edited by S73VEJ
  • Like 1