wiper blades recommendations?

£20 for Bosch! They're £12+ free postage on eBay.

I use aero wipers from Race Parts £8+ free postage on eBay, good, quiet, streak free performance.

Recommended by genuine use.

+1 for Bosch performance. However after some recent long journeys, 300 miles +, in very wet and windy weather I am beginning to wonder about the longevity of these wipers as I am now getting lines on the windscreen.

I use aero wipers from Race Parts £8+ free postage on eBay, good, quiet, streak free performance.

Good find for £12 delivered.

Can you post the link?

The bosch wipers seem to last a decent amount of time.

The last set lasted just under 12 months and 10,000 miles which isn't bad considering they get used a lot with them being auto.

Phil

Link please mate

I doubt there bosh aero wipers for that price

Edited by DanialA11

Just in case the message hasn't got across, Bosch and only Bosch (or genuine Skoda, but these are the Bosch blades for a good chunk more cash).

Buy cheap buy twice.

I bought a set of Valeo Aero blades for a few quid less than the Bosch, big mistake.

Another vote for Bosch here. One of the first things I did when I got the Octavia was swap the wipers for Bosch.

Good place to get them is wiperblades.co.uk. :sun:

+1 to both those points.

Another vote for Bosch here. One of the first things I did when I got the Octavia was swap the wipers for Bosch.

Good place to get them is wiperblades.co.uk. :sun:

Yh used them as couldn't find bosh aero wipers on ebay thanks

Ignore everyone else and get the Bosch ones.

Mine have been on maybe a couple of years and are still streak free.

Worked well in the several hours of torrential downpour I drove through in France a few weeks ago.

Whatever the first ones I fitted, they were fine until I had to use them, then it was like peering through a greasy jay cloth.

It pays to do the usual shopping around as sometimes the lowest headline price has the highest postage.

Once you have done all the work, post up on here so we can get some without the effort.

I remember partaking in a thread here about a year ago - all about wiper blades.

I was sent links to various makes on Ebay, E-Tailers, Halfords etc.

I was told how cheap these things were, how the Bosch were just over-priced. I think I was even told that anotehr brand used the same parts as Bosch, just branded it differently.

In the end I just bought the Bosch ones and it appears to have been the best decision. They wiped perfectly clear from day one and haven't let me down.