DSG paddle extender, will these fit

They look like VW fitment; the Skoda FL VRS uses the Audi fitting I believe.

+1

VW designed paddle extensions don't work with skoda paddles.

u need audi versions.

• Like 1

Don't waste your money. I bought some and they were junk. Took them off after an hour.

They fouled the indicator stalk so every time you turned the wheel they would make a clicking noise and they flexed so much that you really had to pull hard on them for them to work.

If you are really wanting paddle extensions, get the ones that replace the standard ones. Downside is you have to remove the wheel to fit them.

• Like 1

Don't waste your money. I bought some and they were junk. Took them off after an hour.

They fouled the indicator stalk so every time you turned the wheel they would make a clicking noise and they flexed so much that you really had to pull hard on them for them to work.

If you are really wanting paddle extensions, get the ones that replace the standard ones. Downside is you have to remove the wheel to fit them.

i too tried them for a while (took them off after a week!!) - didn't like it for 2 reasons:-

1. pressing the tips did not trigger a shift due to a small amount of flex in the extensions.

2. close proximity to the indicator and wiper stalks

paddlextension02.jpg

paddlextension04.jpg

paddlextension11.jpg

paddlextension08.jpg

i'm not pursuing this avenue anymore, but if i were to do it, i'd get the "replacement", or "bolt on" ones.

a mob called "S2TP" make them.  Have heard lots of good reviews.  Unfortunately they not cheap.

IMG_0180_op_554x369.jpg

Edited by JR RS