1.8T engine

vrsmark

As above

I have an 89k 1.8t 20v engine,ARX code with KO3s turbo,oil and coolant pipes,inlet,throttle body,ac pump,belts and pulleys engine loom,mounts,ecu....everything to convert to 1.8t if you want it!

£275

Collection from Swindon

P.S I've sold this 3 times already but been let down when it's been time to collect it,so genuine enquiries only please! Thank you ;-)

It has mounts!!! :D

Lol

I'm basically trying to pitch this at somebody who wants to do an engine conversion!

I could split it all in to parts but that may be more hassle than its worth! ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

In a couple of months. I woudlnt mind it to put in soemthing :)

It's for sale so the first person to come up with the cash can have it!

I'm not being funny but I've had this engine sold three times but been let down

It's a bargain!

It's for sale so the first person to come up with the cash can have it!

I'm not being funny but I've had this engine sold three times but been let down

It's a bargain!

realise its a barhain. But no space to use it at moment. Not gonna say I'll buy till I have space and money

• Like 1

realise its a barhain. But no space to use it at moment. Not gonna say I'll buy till I have space and money

No probs mate!

I'm not having a dig or anything,but I've been messed around by so many "genuine" guys on here over this engine!

Guys telling me they'll come and pick it up at the weekend and I'm texting to find out when they're getting here....then NOTHING!

Is rather it went to somebody doing a conversion because all the bits are here that would otherwise get thrown away!