Dunlop Winter Sport 205 55 R16 91T x2

I have two Dunlop Winter Sport tyres for sale.  They are 205 55 R16 91T and both have at least 5mm tread left. 

I bought these for a car I no longer have and seeing as they won’t go on either of my current cars it seems silly for them to be in the loft.  I paid over £100 for these in February but never fitted them and as you can see they are still packaged as they came to me.

I am looking for £70 posted for the two.  Any questions just ask.

Thanks,

Andrew.

DSCN2501_zps5f81df2b.jpg

DSCN2502_zps4e45bac5.jpg

DSCN2503_zpsf82f1c55.jpg

DSCN2504_zps325d54be.jpg

DSCN2505_zps61c1ce93.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Last bump before they go on ebay.  I'm happy to arrange shipping and offers are welcome as I'm trying to clear out the garage - I'm gathering too many parts again!

I'm in Scarborough so if anyone wants to collect then feel free or I can arrange for them to be in Pontefract if that helps. 

Cheers,

Andrew.

Yep, they certainly are!  I was going to put them on ebay at the weekend but totally forgot about family stuff we had to do so they are still in the garage.  I'll pm you too to let you know I've replied.