BREAKING - 2003 Mk1 OCTAVIA VRS - Lots Of Parts Available

niceyellow vrs

Started to list stuff on ebay now due to limited response on here, if you want it, get bidding: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/metrohbw/m.html?item=301405892477&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I'm currently breaking a 2003 Black MK1 Octavia VRS 1.8T which had done 106000 miles. Engine code AUQ.

I bought it a few weeks ago as a non runner. I got it running but the massive hole in the back of the engine block meant I didn't run it for long :D

So, below is a list of parts that are off the car already. More will be added to it as it comes off the car. All prices include delivery unless stated as collection only due to size/weight etc. You are of course welcome to collect anything from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to save on postage costs.

If you want any parts on the list, or have any questions, please PM me. I've tried to price everything as cheap as possible in order to sell, but if you're genuinely interested in stuff and you think I've priced too high, by all means make a senible offer, the worst I can say is no.

No dibs 'til pay day malarky please, money talks.

Car is now completely stripped and shell gone to scrapyard. If it's not on the list below, I do not have it available.

Here goes,

Front wings, tatty but ideal if you want to practice machine polishing maybe? £25 each

256mm rear calipers and cariers (o/s has a bit of a groove from where someone ran slightly too small wheel and it caught. It's ok though and I wll repaint it) £80

Front bumper (was originally silver and has been sprayed black, quite tatty, only reall good if you want to practice doing a widemouth conversion before chopping up your own) £10 collected.

Standard Exhaust centre and back box (uncut) £60 collected or £75 posted but will have to be cut to make a sensible sized parcel :D

Non genuine cat £50

Pre and post cat lamda sensors £15 each

Brake pedal £20

Clutch pedal £20

Aerial base £10

Fuel tank with pump £25 collected

VRS white carpet (needs a good clean but not rips, holes or burns) £20 collected

Carpet underlays front and rear £20 each

Exhaust heat shields £5 each

Handbrake cables £20 each

PAS Reservoir £10

Steering rack £40

Front subframe (slight dent on edge by lower engine mount point but purely cosmetic) £35

VRS Front anti roll bar £30

Various air con pipes POA

Bonnet stay £12

Rear wiper motor £15

Boot catch (bit bolted to body) £4

Door catches (bolted to body) £4 each

Horns (one has a small chip in the plastic but doesn't affect operation) £5 each

Rear beam £50 collected

Rear beam to body mounts £12 each

Brake light switch £10

Clutch pedal switch £10

Bare Dashboard £15 collected

A pillar trims £12 each

Bonnet Catch £10

Slam / front panel £20 collected

Radiator £30

Aux belt tensioner £10

Charcoal canister £15

Scuttle panel Both parts £20 or £10 for either side

Front wiper arms £6 each

Rear seat belts £15 each

Rear seat belt buckles £8 each

B Pillar internal plastics £8 each

Handbrake surround (Cup holder already sold) and rear ash tray etc £16

Have you got front passenger indicator bit next to headlight?

I have, but it's a not a genuine item, it's a depo replacement and not in the greatest of condition. It was steamed up when I removed it so I didn't want to really offer it up sale. Sorry.

Hi - if you still have the headlight units, I'd like to come and collect.

I'm a newbie here - don't understand "PM'd" & don't know how to take this forward?

Headlights still available. PM'd is short for "Private Messaged" I'll PM you to discuss the details.

I'll be going away for a long weekend tomorrow so if anyone wants any parts during that time, I may take a little while to reply to messages but I will get back to you. Obviously there would be a slight delay in posting stuff out. Normal service should resume by Tuesday :D