Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

Good News!

ŠKODA UK have very kindly agreed to come along on Saturday. I won't ruin the surprise as to what exactly they will be bringing, but it's a very good effort on their part.  

Now, I have spent a fair amount of time organising this I would like to make a small, personal,  request to everyone who is coming:

The team from ŠKODA are NOT customer services, they are from the Events team and will be there to promote ŠKODA and to interact with their customers. They are not there to deal with issues or opinions on how ŠKODA work or what people think of our engines etc.

I hope to personally continue this relationship with ŠKODA as they have been extremely helpful and accommodating for our little get together. We will be representing Briskoda (officially or not) so we need be respectful to them on the day if we have any hope of doing something like this in the future with their involvement.  The same applies if anyone else wants to invite them along to events in the future.

I know we are all adults etc. and it should go without saying but please keep the above in mind.

See you all on Saturday! :clap:

Yep good effort Gumby!

I think Everyone will like the surprise.... ;-)

As above, no bombarding the Skoda team with questions about oil useage lol ;-)

• Like 4

Is it not made to look like a vRS but is actually a Mk2 Diesel Elegance with vRS parts on it.

In a class all of its own.

• Like 1

Is it not made to look like a vRS but is actually a Mk2 Diesel Elegance with vRS parts on it.

In a class all of its own.

Indeed correct, George

As we all know, there was ufortunately no diesel Mk2 vRS :)

So still there is not then.

Probably as close as there ever will be now the Mk3 is out

Post now edited to include inverted commas as appropriate

I'm going to have to bring something so I know which is my car, might end up with coming back with the wrong one!

Got mine ha [emoji106]

post-84579-14315982067663_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

So never been before at all to S.P.  Do you have to pay on gates etc or just for the strip?

you pay on the way in I believe if you are wanting to run... I have never been either, but I will run... not a lot I think, but a couple of goes :) and maybe any challenges! lol..

So never been before at all to S.P. Do you have to pay on gates etc or just for the strip?

£10 entry on gate, £25 for unlimited runs on the quarter mile

• Like 1

To all the owners taking part this weekend, have a great time and I look forward to hearing of the exploits on the 1/4 mile strip. Wish I could be there as originally planned, but as ever events overtake plans.

Have a ball everyone, and hopefully I'll manage along to a future event.

Richard

• Like 2