Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

Looking forward to seeing more than two Mk2 Fabia vrS' within 10 metres of eachother tomorrow, yes, they are that rare in my neck of the woods!!

And of course, looking forward to meeting up with you all for the first time.

See y'all tomorrow.

leaving now, see some of you in the steakhouse, we should arrive about 6 pm!

We've literally just "checked in at the inn" lol. First vRS in the carpark haha.

I've asked if they would allocate us a Briskoda premier inn club stand but they weren't having it ;-)

P.s just kidding about the premier inn parking lol

• Like 1

Hi Ive not read all the comments on here so forgive me if this has been asked (there are 18 pages lol)

Is this meet open to all members? I might make a trip up to POD if im free tomorrow.

Would be nice to see you all and check out some Fabia's in action :) 

Hi Ive not read all the comments on here so forgive me if this has been asked (there are 18 pages lol)

Is this meet open to all members? I might make a trip up to POD if im free tomorrow.

Would be nice to see you all and check out some Fabia's in action :)

No, if your name's not on the list you won't get in ;). Open to anyone and everyone.

No, if your name's not on the list you won't get in ;). Open to anyone and everyone.

Cool sounds good.

My cousin in his R32 might be on it too :)

Good news is Tesco is a 30sec drive from the Premier Inn. Have filled the tank with Momentum 99. Have a good view of the Furby from my room window too which is a bonus haha ;-)

• Like 2

Excellent hand car wash for£6. Better than I do myself. After mental M6 traffic south.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

Excellent hand car wash for£6. Better than I do myself. After mental M6 traffic south.

I used the ?Polish hand wash earlier. Did a very decent job for £6 I have to say!! ;-)

Do NOT forget your driving licence guys , both parts to be sure !

You can download the form here and fill it out before you go which will save a lot of time in race control

http://www.rwyb.co.uk/forms/RWYBDisclaimer.pdf

Have fun , looks like the weather is going to be ok

Awesome day today, nice to meet you all too! Sorry I had to leave early (work this afternoon :( ) but hope you all showed those jag owners what we can do hahaha. Photos from Skoda are up on Twitter (@xpressionevents) and hopefully Facebook in due course.

• Like 4