Problem Fabia vRS

EduVRS

I have been painting the rims because in the end I run the car, and pick up the car in the shop has come out with a noise in the turbo .... :( when I let the throttle the typical '' psssss 'not sound' is hears a different sound that sounds like this, '' susususuusuusuuu ..... when you release the throttle , but he felt as fast as before :S , acceleration was very aggressive.

I disconnected the TMC tuning box and the ITG Induction Kit and everything is back to normal .. everything sounds good, what was this? , What I miss in the open workshop?
I'm a little disappointed because now I notice the car very lazy .. I hope I can help!

Edited by EduVRS

I thought it could be a sound ITG , but disconnect to check, and was still making the same noise , the sound seemed to come out of the turbo , since the release of the throttle you hear them ' susususususuuu ' ... not Psssssss typical . We also remove the TMC and the noise was solved , everything remained perfect as before, but now I notice the lack of TMC and ITG ... what could it be? Can it be that the workshop did not respect the time on and off the car and sounded so well ? It 's the only thing I can think of .. but now everything right without TMC

I remember you asking about what Spark Plugs to use in the Past,

did you replace the Spark Plugs then, or check them?

& do you run the car on 98 RON or higher petrol?

• 2 weeks later...