I saw these on Imgur ..... Just The Thing For Those Blanked Off Switches

gumdrop

Hi,

No I'm not back, still in UAE but left Mercedes in Dubai and now with Audi in Abu Dhabi but still like to lurk around this forum!

Keep lurking! I bet you're going to the GP?

Fred

Keep lurking! I bet you're going to the GP?

Fred

Probably not, it all gets a bit mental and hugely busy as you'd expect. The Dubai 24HR Race isn't far away and that's much more entertaining, plus there are hardly any spectators and the teams are quite happy for you to wander around the pits and chat with the drivers and crews which is nice. The only thing about the GP that I'm looking forward to is we're supplying a load of cars for the VIP shuttle so after GP we will be getting about 40 A8 in stock. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only had these in my Yeti for the last three years!!!

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/183950-yeti-wood-dash-trim-available-online/?p=2485484

and

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/143488-what-did-you-do-to-your-skoda-today/?p=2259664

167382_487937511323_6528575_n.jpg?oh=0a9

Works fine here... no blank switch covers on ours though.

You've clearly missed the two areas to either side of the five buttons - on cars with Stop Start they actually use one of those as a real button.  There is also the blanks in the HVAC area (missiles on mine where the heated screen button lives on cars with that of course).