CG Motorsports - SMF + Clutch

AshB03

So... First off, hello guys and gals, first topic from me. 

Recently purchased a single mass flywheel, clutch plate and pressure cover from CG Motorsports, after having looked for about a month at my options, this seemed the best vaule for money, i couldnt afford a fancy Helix one, as nice as they are.
So i decided to bite the bullet and use CG motorsports, after reading both good and bad things i was slightly hesistant. Started off with a few emails enquiring, Andy was quick to reply, polite and helpful. Was a good start. I decided to buy a stage 2 for what i wanted with a solid flywheel, i figured best to get the whole package from one place, so Andy recommended one from there new range called 666, it weighed 32lbs compared to my dmf which was 40.2lbs considerable weight difference(will double check them figures).  It arrived a couple of working days later. Fitted and bled asap. My first thought was the chatter isnt that bad on idle, if you stand o/s you cant hear the chatter above the tractor lump. From sat inside, on idle its noticeable, engage clutch and its gone. So onto the important part, bedded it in as instructed. For now i have only got 165bhp, Clutch is spot on, the engage is so smooth and i dont know how to explain, but it just grips, makes gear changes quite amazing compared with the Dmf, gives a much better feel overall thats for sure.

Would i recommended it, so far, Yes!

Watch this space as they say. Will update it as time passes and power gains are made. Interesting to see how it holds up.