Skoda Fabia mk1 meet @ Santa Pod RWYB 16-05-15

Well, if the fabia 2 boys can do it, I think we should go for perhaps a bit of 1 VS 2 drag racing. ;)  Could also park all the mk1 in a row facing the mk2 :D

I am inviting any mk1 Fabia to this RWYB day.  It's a "public trackday" so all you need is to pay to get in (usually about a tenner) and pay for drag runs all day (usually £25)  You will a helmet if your terminal speed is over 105mph.

Santa Pod is in Northamptonshire, not far from Wellingborough,  For someone who has not been before, it's an experience for sure.  Hopefully the jet car will run during the day as well.  Always impressive! :)

No need to book but it would be good to keep an eye on numbers so shall start a list

1) devonutopia - The Mongrel

2)

3)

4)

PS: If any Octavia/Superb/Yeti/Rapid/Citigo owners wish to attend, please do not hesitate to sort something out in your own model sub-sections. :thumbup:

• Like 3

Well, if the fabia 2 boys can do it, I think we should go for perhaps a bit of 1 VS 2 drag racing. ;) Could also park all the mk1 in a row facing the mk2 :D

I am inviting any mk1 Fabia to this RWYB day. It's a "public trackday" so all you need is to pay to get in (usually about a tenner) and pay for drag runs all day (usually £25) You will a helmet if your terminal speed is over 105mph.

Santa Pod is in Northamptonshire, not far from Wellingborough, For someone who has not been before, it's an experience for sure. Hopefully the jet car will run during the day as well. Always impressive! :)

No need to book but it would be good to keep an eye on numbers so shall start a list

2) toxicvrs 1.8t project or any cheap Fabia I can pick up

3)

4)

PS: If any Octavia/Superb/Yeti/Rapid/Citigo owners wish to attend, please do not hesitate to sort something out in your own model sub-sections. :thumbup:

2) toxicvrs - 1.8t project or any cheap Fabia I can pick up
3) BossFox - Fantasy Green Fabia
4) Southy - Hopefully with the GTB2260 fitted by then......

• Like 1

5) steveopc mrs can drive the furby and i'll bring the vxr be a good meet!...

1) Devonutopia - the mongrel
5) steveopc - white Fabia vRS
6) Tom McCabe - Hybrid Fabia
7) Skoda_Saint - White Fabia vRS
8) Danny6189 - Fabia vRS

Will be interesting to see some of the GTB'd fabia's against the Hybrids :p

Don't count your chickens yet, I have gotta fit mine, had most of the gear since May this year just collecting other parts and machining parts to suit, maybe not done by this time next year the way its going haha