Thule Aero Roof Bar Kit For Superb Twindoor 2008+ (969 + 754 + 1495)

peanut18

Thule Roof Bar kit for Superb TwinDoor (Hatch / Saloon) 2008+, consisting of 969 Aero Bars, 754 Foot Pack with Locks and 1495 vehicle specific fitting kit.

Used max 3 times, so basically as new. 754 and 1495 are perfect as new with no damage. 1 of the 969 bars has as very small light scratch, the other is perfect. T-Bar rubber strip inserts are uncut and have never been used.

All items individually boxed and with instructions. New from the roof box company these are £182.95.

£150 collected from Eastleigh or Whiteley in Hampshire, or £155 posted to mainland UK. Price reflects condition and lack of use.

I've had Prorack Whispbars and Atera Signos before, but I consider these to be far superior. They fit better and the quality of construction is awesome. Very little noise when fitted.

Genuine and honest person - I am JJ_22 on eBay. 13 years trading, 534 positive feedback (never ever had a negative comment).

Pictures to follow this evening.

Hello mate,

Glad you got a buyer for the tsi!

I got my tdi 4x4 a couple of weeks ago, and was going to get some Atera bars for the roof box at around £95.

I'd go to £110 delivered for the thule, if you're interested? Pm me if you are...

Thanks

Z

Hi Zed,

Looking for a bit more than £110 as after postage I'll be quite a bit out of pocket on the original price. I'd do £140 delivered but that's my best.

Having had a set of Atera's before these, I can honestly say there is no comparison. The Atera's aren't a great fit and they are very noisy. There's a reason they are half the price of the Thule's!

No probs mate. I'm only going to use them a couple of times a year to get to and from holiday destinations with the roof box, so the cheaper ones will be fine for me. I've got ateras on my Mazda SUV and they are a bit whistly, but not too bad...

GLWTS

Z