Various MK2 Fabia VRS modifications for sale

Ally_bassman

Due to a change in circumstances, I am preparing to let my beloved Fabia go. :-(

The need for something more comfortable, bigger and a diesel has got me looking for a new car.

So I am going to start by stripping the modifications off.

Pictures will be added over the weekend.

So up for grabs are;

ITG Maxogen CIA kit. - filter cleaned and oiled 1500 miles ago, kit is in good condition with some scratches as to be expected. Included is official ITG cleaner and oil that I have left from when I serviced it.

**£200**

TMC tuning box - Kit is in good condition, even have original box and instructions!

**£200**

FK / H&R spacers and extended bolts - 15mm front and 17mm rear hubcentric bolt through spacers. Good quality spacers that fill the Fabia wheel arches perfectly.

**£80**

I can post but cost will need to be calculated.

Any questions please ask!

Cheers

Al

Wow, didn't see that coming.  Best of luck with the sale Ally.

Some choice modifications there coming off a nice car.

(ps you totally need a Superb in your life!  Ideally 1.8tsi 4x4 :D )

• Like 1

Cheers Mark! :-)

I didn't really see it coming either, but thats life! Dont feel too sorry for me though.... :p

I'm hoping these parts will find there way onto other members cars.

Haha maybe i do! although I want to leave the Superb territory for you to master! 

Due to a change in circumstances, I am preparing to let my beloved Fabia go. :-(

The need for something more comfortable, bigger and a diesel has got me looking for a new car.

So I am going to start by stripping the modifications off.

Pictures will be added over the weekend.

So up for grabs are;

ITG Maxogen CIA kit. - filter cleaned and oiled 1500 miles ago, kit is in good condition with some scratches as to be expected. Included is official ITG cleaner and oil that I have left from when I serviced it.

**£200**

TMC tuning box - Kit is in good condition, even have original box and instructions!

**£200**

FK / H&R spacers and extended bolts - 15mm front and 17mm rear hubcentric bolt through spacers. Good quality spacers that fill the Fabia wheel arches perfectly.

**£80**

I can post but cost will need to be calculated.

Any questions please ask!

Cheers

Al

Real surprise Ally.

Good luck finding the right new motor soon.

Springs are still on the car, but if an estate owner would be prepared for a straight swap and pay the garage bills, they are welcome to them.

Ahh I didn't realise estate springs where different to hatch ones.

Did you get a good value? Is it going back to skoda? Just trying to work out best option for selling mine. Your mods arent hanging around long are they!

It's not, I'm not too sure where it's going. Williams BMW in Rochdale don't have non BM's onsite, but they did mention that it's going off to another trader??

I'm not going to lie, the trade in price was disappointing. Their drop in market value is one of the reasons I'm moving on.

Yeah the mods are shifting quick!

ITG - Sold

Wind deflectors - Sold

TMC box still available

Spacers still available

DSG paddles still available