Universal blow off valve

as far as i am aware, you can not fit a universal one to these. i fitted a boost gauge and i had to buy a £40 adaptor from forge to be able to fit it. 

forge are the only company which have one, so it'd be easier to buy that, plus it'd make a better noise. 

on mine, i just got a universal air cone filter and used that and took the restrictor out of the pipe, makes a good sound. 

my next mod is the forge blow off valve. 

Yeah i think i might have to get one then, you got any pics of the gauge and the air cone?? Because i fitted a cone on mine and it sounded better but then when you let off the gas it sounded like it was farting from the inside of the car

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i think i might have to get one then, you got any pics of the gauge and the air cone?? Because i fitted a cone on mine and it sounded better but then when you let off the gas it sounded like it was farting from the inside of the car

This is my engine bay, with the cone, if you look on top of the pipework coming out of the turbo and into the throttle housing you can see the little silver adaptor, witch is the forge adapter for the boost gauge. 

10374528_10204005228523934_8608028719600

This is the gauge i have, little cheap one. 

2014-08-31133021_zpsc9e533db.jpg

• Like 1

Only been in one car with dump valves. Those could be turned off or partially on by manually turning a knob on the valve.

When fully open, the car was a lot less abrupt when the accelerators let off. It felt somewhat softer with them turned on. Although it did sound cool.

For this Reason though, they were always turned off anyway, due to driver preference.