Clock option on superb radio display?

fabman

hi there ,picked up Skoda superb greenline se spec 63 plate 4 weeks ago from Meadens skoda in lymington,

I was wondering if you can get the clock displayed on radio head unit as the wife can't see the clock that only shows on dash display or if she sits in the back ,lol

Her yeti adventure has clock on head unit so didn't know if it can be programmed to show it on superb,

hi there ,picked up Skoda superb greenline se spec 63 plate 4 weeks ago from Meadens skoda in lymington,

I was wondering if you can get the clock displayed on radio head unit as the wife can't see the clock that only shows on dash display or if she sits in the back ,lol

Her yeti adventure has clock on head unit so didn't know if it can be programmed to show it on superb,

I have a 63 plate Vrs and I have the clock on the screen when the radio is off.  Think it's an option in the radio settings, a box needs ticking. might be under " Display" or even Date and Time. Just been out to look, it also displays the time when it's on

Thanks Auric , radio model is bolero so maybe it's not as upmarket as Octavia vrs , will have a look tomorrow to see if it can be changed on display option ,

Thanks for quick reply

AFAIK there is no way getting clock display on Bolero on Superb - neither via settings nor with VCDS cables. It's purely Columbus option (or in cheaper Concert? units).

The photo of Bolero with clock display would be a good teaser for my local forum - would be much appreciated (no Photoshop please) :).

Edited by ste2000

Of course the other way to get a manual is to download it here.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=TplxVPv4H4rcatzVgpgJ&url=http://www.octinfo.com/download.php%3Ffile%3Dmanual/octavia3/A7_Octavia_Bolero_InfotainmentRadio.pdf&ved=0CC0QFjAC&usg=AFQjCNGNKxxV3qpfTHN4zXktutjyq7Ia2A&sig2=Kp7-B8P6JmZWm-CBR-KZ7A

It may be that the Octavia Bolero is newer/different, but bottom of page 8 explains how to set the clock up, to display when the unit is off. Hope it helps.

When the radio is on mine shows the station then after a few seconds the clock appears.. but not straight away...

May be worth switching on an just leaving a few seconds to see if it appears :)

This is on DAB radio... all I listen too.. lol

When the radio is on mine shows the station then after a few seconds the clock appears.. but not straight away...

May be worth switching on an just leaving a few seconds to see if it appears :)

This is on DAB radio... all I listen too.. lol

Yipee! Yep, it works.... the time pops-up after a few seconds in place of the Station name. Thanks Stuart! :)