dsg paddles

Ant-Vrs

Sorry, Not an answer to the question , but 

Ally_Bassman has a pair for sale in 'For Sales'   & other bits and pieces.   Induction, Spacers etc.

EDIT.

sorry, looks like the paddles have gone.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Quick question are all the dsg paddles the same from other vw seat and audi?

Anybody seen theses dsg paddles extensions

Ebay item number 171417857685

Ant

They won't fit

Mine are from an Audi and I got those on eBay

Am at work so not sure of exact model you need to look for

One other thing,as mentioned here earlier my paddle extenders work perfect on an '11 plate but the same ones don't work on a 14 plate a member brought to a meet

Facelift? Do you mean the later cars with a different steering wheel? Didn't realise they had different DSG buttons! Wonder if they are now the VW curved types.

I have had both cars, the paddles on the CTHE are much nicer in my opinion, they seem to fit your fingers better, just goive a better feel....

• Like 1

The paddles in the cthe cars are miles better. And the gearstick. The pre cthe (interior facelift) have flatter paddles I have the extensions on mine. Dont like the fact that they are smooth but I still really like them

I've now seen the CTHE paddles today after meeting another members car. They are miles better!

yup i never noticed until my brother spotted it after driving mine, quite a big difference. Also does not have the Off button written on it on pre facelift, so my brother never knew that holding the right paddle took it out of manual.

yup i never noticed until my brother spotted it after driving mine, quite a big difference. Also does not have the Off button written on it on pre facelift, so my brother never knew that holding the right paddle took it out of manual.

pmsl, I have done 30k in my car, and first saw that "off" button last week! lol...

• Like 2

They won't fit

Mine are from an Audi and I got those on eBay

Am at work so not sure of exact model you need to look for

One other thing,as mentioned here earlier my paddle extenders work perfect on an '11 plate but the same ones don't work on a 14 plate a member brought to a meet

Yeah that was me bit gutted they didn't fit tbh

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at getting a set of paddle extensions. Like ant I have found some nice aluminium ones but they aren't cheap enough to just take a gamble.

My car is a 2012 cthe, pre interior FL if that's any help. The item number of the item in question is:

• Like 1

Facelift? Do you mean the later cars with a different steering wheel? Didn't realise they had different DSG buttons! Wonder if they are now the VW curved types.

The paddles on the wheel of my CTHE feel better to use than my CAVE; it may be the different wheel and it's shape.

I'm looking at getting a set of paddle extensions. Like ant I have found some nice aluminium ones but they aren't cheap enough to just take a gamble.

My car is a 2012 cthe, pre interior FL if that's any help. The item number of the item in question is:

Nice paddles but I do get an impression of them being really heavy - they seem to be made of quite a lot of metal!

Edited by Jabozuma

Nice paddles but I do get an impression of them being really heavy - they seem to be made of quite a lot of metal!

yeah that did cross my mind, id be willing to give them a shot but I'm really not sure if they will fit the Fabia :/

I don't think they'll fit either

They're for vw

Audi S line used to be a match (like mine were) but the facelift has muddied the waters a bit