Whats your mileage ?

AQY

So I thought I'd get a post going for your cars mileage reading, what have you hit ? Is your car still fresh or is it turning into a donkey , post up a pic of your funky mileage readings here and let's all see.

I'll guess I'll start :)

post-94333-0-60691700-1416745670_thumb.jpg

Edited by AQY
  • Like 1

167,000 - running very well.

Just finished giving her an overhaul (all servicable items including Cambelt & bushes and resolved any issues such as rear sticking caliper / faulty window switches).

She should be good for a heck of alot more miles now, I hope!

Edited by rhauri
  • Like 1

There's some baby's in here barely ran ;) Vrs Joe your pushing 500nm through your standard clutch wow I didn't no that it would handle that much torque, impressive

I've just gone past 215,000 this week.. it has served me well these past 12 years.. a few bruises now and it's showing it's age a bit with a few parts going.. but on the whole it's been a good car..

Mine is nearly on 92k, got it in February with just under 78k on. I don't know much about the history but the previous owners seemed to do short journeys, since getting it I've had to replace the clutch & get the gearbox rebuilt. Now it's leaking screenwash from the NS wheelarch area, letting water in from the drivers door in heavy rain and I've noticed the battery light doesn't come up on ignition. It's a great car though, rarely ever bet below 60mpg from a tank.