REDUCED - ATI 7970 3GB Graphics cards with HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI - SUPER QUICK!

Yeti_Man

Continuing some re jigging of PC's and their roles I have two Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 3gb cards for sale. Cards are spot on in every way, only ever been handled whilst wearing an anti static strap and really capable of high frame rates - are supplied bare as pictured so you'll just need to download the latest drivers. You'll need a decent size case to house them and a 500w+ high spec PSU for one card - check the specs if in doubt.

IMG_1759_zpsca1fa4b1.jpg

IMG_1758_zps253c9e72.jpg

IMG_1760_zps5ac8d5e6.jpg

£75 each including postage or I'll do both for £130 to the same address.

Please PM me if interested at the advertised price. :)

Gaz, I can confirm they work fine as I have Yeti_Man's 3rd one of these which was FS a while ago..............though i now want a second to get a constant 100+ fps in assetto corsa. (does 160fps with one car on full detail ;) )  Not doing a buy one get one free deal?? :D

• Like 1

Thanks rob. :) In fact you actually had the second card in the end as someone dropped out. One of the above is my third from the gaming PC - the other is from my main pc which in now also stripping due to role changes. They are awesome cards though :)