Loss of power

ellis08

Hi all

I have just recently got my self a octavia vrs 1 the car has been running fine no problems what so ever until today I've got the car booked in for cam belt water pump change n full service as I was driving back from the garage I felt the car started to judder (like I was running out of fuel) I put my foot down and there was nothing from my turbo and the engine felt like it was struggling until it reached 3500 revs any ideas on why this could be happning

Flash92 I removed the MAF sensor still no change I can feel the power there just not getting it if you know what I mean

David 8 think I will get it scanned before I move on n try anything else don't want to fiddle too much and make it worse

I don't mind spending time and money on it as it a little project for me and my son so if you have any tuning/styling tips as my understanding of engines is limited that would be great thanks

If the problems happened after the full service and cam belt change I'd take it back to the garage and get them to sort it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it hasn't gone in for a full service yet I've got it booked in for Monday going to get them to sort it out then and hope its not a problem with the turbo

the problem started on way home from the garage

i was having the same problem .........the car was showing emissions workshop .......i had it scanned and the fault was pressure converters ...................so i booked a meeting ..............machanic solved it for me by cutting,rearranging........the pressure converter pipes .........and now the car having full pick up and vacum is good too .