2006 Skoda Fabia vRS with Rally Styling, reduced £2500 for quick sale

JackvRS

Hi all,

The time has come to sell my 2006 Skoda Fabia vRS Rally replica. 1.9 TDi, 103,400 miles. MOT Feb 2015. Was last rolling roaded at 217.9bhp so as you can imagine this car as the power to match the looks. It will also return 60mpg.  The car is cheap to run, tax and insure (depending on your age).

I put this car together as I wanted something a little different.  It is a real head turner and most people will have a good look, especially at traffic lights.  The sound is like no other diesel I've heard and really sounds the part.  It has a straight through custom built Powerflow exhaust.  It does meet the smoke test for the MOT.  Inside the interior has not been completely ripped out. I have done this on purpose as if I ever fancied a change I could just put the interior back in the car and remove the stickers/roll cage.  The car does come complete with its full vRS interior.  Things like the dash and door cards have been left in place.  The roll cage is custom made and bolts in to the vehicle (please note this is not a proper roll cage but  a show cage).  Under the bonnet there is a stage 2 hybrid turbo, Forge front mounted intercooler, K&N Induction kit and an uprated clutch.  The brakes are standard size with drilled and grooved discs and green stuff pads.  The rear discs will need to be replaced but these are not expensive.

The car does have a few minor issues.  As mentioned the rear discs wil need replacing.  It could also do with 2 or ideally 4 new tyres.  Again these are not overly expensive, one site was offering 4 Toyo Proxes for around £280 which is good value for these tyres.  The biggest issue is the drivers seat.  It is as far back as it will go as is touching on the cage.  If you're above 5"9 you may struggle although a mate of mine about 6"1 did manage to drive it but wasn't comfortable.  In this case the roll cage could be removed and modified if you wanted to put it back in.  It is not a difficult task to turn this car back to standard.  Finally the air bag warning light and engine management light are on.  Engine light is due to the EGR being removed, the car has never failed an MOT due to this.Air bag light is due to the steering wheel being changed.  I have the original wheel and wiring which will be supplied with the vehicle. It's a simple case of swapping the wheel back and having the ECU reset for the MOT.  If you're near by I have a scan tool that can reset if you needed a hand for the next MOT. These devices are not expensive.  The body work is generally in good condition.  There are a few scuffs in places but overall very good condition.  The stickers have been on the car for several years but still look good but not perfect.

I have serviced the vehicle regularly myself and as such there is no service history (there may be some from its first few years but I will need to check).  I do however have most receipts for works/parts purchased for this vehicle,  The car comes with 2 keys and I have the log book.

£4000

The car is located in Llansamlet in Swansea. Please feel free to contact me on 07546 470 440. If you give me a call I will be more than happy to discuss and send over any pictures you require. I am unable to post pics at the moment but will try and do it as soon as possible. I can email photos at any time and people with a genuine interest are welcome over to view the car and have a test drive.  If you need further info then don't hesitate to contact me.  I will be sorry to see this car go.  I have purchased a large estate vehicle for work hence the Skoda is up for sale

Many thanks for reading

Jack

Hi all.  It may not have a WRC kit but it still looks good (in my opinion, lol), the pictures dont do it justice unfortunately.  If anyone is interested in the car with the stickers and/or cage removed then let me know as I can remove them.  It would be a shame but I can do it.  I will let this vehicle go for £3750 as I need the space back on the driveway.  Please give me a call if you are interested.

Thanks

Jack

• 1 month later...

Hi all.  If there's any genuine interest then I will let this car go for £2750 for a cash sale.  Please give me a call or drop me a text as I do not get on the internet all that often.  I am happy to answer any questions.

Many thanks

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay dlb vrs. I can take some photos thats not a problem.  Is there any specific parts you wanted to see?  All the carpet and interior do come with the car along with the mint standard front and rear seats.  If you wanted message me a mobile number and I can get some pics over to you quickly or can post on here at some point.  Let me know what your after.  This car can be turned back to standard without too much difficulty but it would be a shame to do so,  This really would make a great car for the right person,

Many thanks

I would accept £2500 for a quick sale as the car is taking up much needed space on my drive.  It does require a few hundred quid being spent to get it back up to to her former glory (tyres, rear brake discs, chipped windscreen) but this is not a lot of money in comparison to the asking price. I know these can go for a lot more money.  Would be worth more in parts I'm sure. Any interest then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jack (07546 470 440)