New rear tunnel mat from Skoda

I saw that as well. I don't get my car until Saturday so I was wondering why you would need one unless it's if you have three in the back and it's to stop muddy feet getting the carpet dirty when climbing in.

I think I've just answered my own question :clap:

• Like 3

Yep looks like it's for the hump (tunnel) in the centre of the car rear.

I have a few loose mats chucked in the back of mine and was thinking of cutting one up and sticking some with velcro to the centre part. Having the grandkids in the back with muddy shoes soon makes a mess in there and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning my cars.

Edited by MickA
  • Like 1

Yep looks like it's for the hump (tunnel) in the centre of the car rear.

I have a few loose mats chucked in the back of mine and was thinking of cutting one up and sticking some with velcro to the centre part. Having the grandkids in the back with muddy shoes soon makes a mess in there and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning my cars.

Yes! At first I didn't know what the "tunnel" was. But then I checked better the mat form and I found it propose. Actually its a very nice mat to have. I don't like went people go on the rear seats and put their feet in this tunnel :/ Yes, I know what that OCD is, I'm like that too.