Kdawg

Hi, 

New here, though have used the site recently while searching for a few answers about my new van! 

Some info on my cars, 

My first car was a pug 106 mk1 , and it was great, easy to work on, easy to drive, looked good and I fell in love with it and more importantly with driving...

sadly when i want to uni it had to go... 

my next car was a citro saxo and i thought i might enjoy it as much as the 106, being basically the same car but i just did not get the same feeling with it at all. It did not feel like the trooper my 106 was and it just was not as nice to drive.

When the saxo died i had to get a practical van for work and got a ford fiesta van, this killed me to drive, boring to look at and more boring to drive, despised getting into it each day. it was the most powerful car i had owned being a 1.8 but it was just the feel of the thing, drab and mundane.  

on to the good news! 

Due to me scrapping the ford! yay! i was on the hunt for a new van and one caught my eye, 1998 skoda felicia cube van, but with windows and a disability ramp, it looked a little like a pope mobile but in good nick and had done 30,000 miles. the only thing that put me off was the 1.3 petrol engine.

anyway after some thought i handed over the 1k asking price...

I'm in love with driving again!  

so yeah hello

ill post some pics tomorrow