The popemobile!

Kdawg

Paint looks in good order.

I take it that's one of the wheelchair conversions?

Yeah no real rust anywhere, the odd stone chip, its only done 31,000 miles. 

yeah has the rails to lock in wheelchairs, the ramp is gone now though as it hindered me loading in speakers and things.

I was watching this on eBay, mainly attracted by the 31,000 mile engine and the array of spare parts..... Glad you saved it ;)

Bizarre machine, looks like the back bit is about to fall off / part company with the front!  Is there a window between you and the wheelchair'd passenger? Would you have been able to converse with them?

I too was imagining this thread would be about a Roomster... well done for saving it and finding a use for it!

Enjoy

And bring it to the National meet; whereabouts are you?

Richard

Bizarre machine, looks like the back bit is about to fall off / part company with the front!  Is there a window between you and the wheelchair'd passenger? Would you have been able to converse with them?

I too was imagining this thread would be about a Roomster... well done for saving it and finding a use for it!

Enjoy

And bring it to the National meet; whereabouts are you?

Richard

it sure is odd looking but falling in love with it! it it does not have a window so you could talk, but i have just purchased one, mainly to keep the warmth in and reduce noise. 

i sure want to go im from chester. 

Ah, good to see this found a good home. What are your plans for it?

at the moment im keeping the back on due to work commitments, after that i dont know, i might convert it but not sure yet. let the days get longer so i have some time in the evenings to work on it.