Extremely Poor Headlight

When coding my hid's to the car I ticked the box for ch/lh lights via fogs.

They don't work and now I have no ch/lh lights at all front or back.

Can any one advise if this is an option on my car or if I need to get it unticked and stick with factory settings.

2010 Vrs

Thanks

Edited by Cyberstaff

When coding my hid's to the car I ticked the box for ch/lh lights via fogs.

They don't work and now I have no ch/lh lights at all front or back.

Can any one advise if this is an option on my car or if I need to get it unticked and stick with factory settings.

2010 Vrs

Thanks

As yours is a FL then yes it should work. I've no idea about what coding you need for it though as it's not possible on my car (pre-FL).

Phil

IIRC the option for fogs as CH and LH lights is only for models with factory xenons. Mike

My scout has CH/LH on fogs coded by Gismo68, and the car did not have factory Zenons but does now have a HID kit so it's definitely possible.

• 9 months later...

Quick up date - had the car coded to suit HID at last service and bit the bullet and purchased a 55 watt HID kit - oh wow what a difference _ I now have aeroplane following now thinking it a runway to land on.

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I may have missed this but if the 55w HID's are purchased does the car still need coding as the canbus is looking for 55w?

Yes it does. I had same at one stage and still had error codes coming up until it was recoded