Octavia Tour de France 4x4 display

Guest dasycneme

Guest dasycneme

When I collected my Octavia the speed was displayed between the speedometer and rev counter, since activating the navigation I either have a compass or if navigation is in use the a direction prompt.

Question is can I get the digital speed reading instead of the compass when navigation is not in use?

When I collected my Octavia the speed was displayed between the speedometer and rev counter, since activating the navigation I either have a compass or if navigation is in use the a direction prompt.

Question is can I get the digital speed reading instead of the compass when navigation is not in use?

Yes, you need to change what is being displayed by the maxi-dot. Currently you have it set for navigation prompts. You need to change it back to driving data and can then scroll between the different options....

You change it on the steering wheel, on the right side of the wheel there is a back button, this will bring up the various options and you can use the scroll wheel to move up/down and then press to select :)

You change it on the steering wheel, on the right side of the wheel there is a back button, this will bring up the various options and you can use the scroll wheel to move up/down and then press to select :)

+1

You need to be in the Driving data "menu" and then scroll up and down for Speed.

Guest dasycneme

No buttons on the steering wheel, Tour de France has the basic steering wheel (mores the pity I miss them)

Guest dasycneme

:clap: Solved !!

The operating lever (9) wiper switch) has two options on the Multifunction the top is used for destinations in the memory, the lower takes you to the display menu, the push switch under the lever selects your option.

Many thanks for the tips guys, so many different options on different models :notme: