Blackvue Dash Cam SOLD & H&R Lowering Springs - SOLD

Naths vRS

Blackvue DG500HD dash cam.  SOLD

Bought it brand new back in January/February and only had it in the car for a couple of months. Reason for taking it out, I thought my car was going to be a write off, and save me ripping everything out at the insurers I done it there & then.

It was one of the top of the ranged ones, (£279 brand new) from Blackvue, and I'm selling as a complete bundle will not split any parts.

Includes original undamaged box, camera, additional wires so that it can record 24/7, 16GB Micro SD.

Features of the Camera:

Built In WiFi (Download the Blackvue App on your smartphone to instantly review footage).
FULL HD (30fps)
Built in GPS (Ideal when you put it in your pc to review footage as it'll show a Google Map).
Microphone (can be switched on/off).

PHOTOS:

IMG_3055_zps9a3a0f86.jpg
IMG_3058_zps796c3c8c.jpg
IMG_3060_zps381bd935.jpg
IMG_3059_zps6a6ec7f7.jpg
IMG_3061_zpsd1bbb033.jpg

£180 + P&P  Collection is welcome although this will NOT differ the price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H&R Springs SOLD!!

Covered than less 1,000 miles. Same again took these off when I had a bump in-case the car was a write off, comes with original box and instructions. Looks new. They lower the car 40mm all round. Ideal for Skoda Fabia 1.4 VRS ONLY! Will not split.

£70 + p&p

Collection is welcome from WS15, but this will not affect the price.

Edited by Naths vRS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nathan are you open to offers on the dash cam?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Sorry can't budge any lower on the dash cam, already dropped £30 on it.

Do you have any pics of the ride height with the springs on?

Sorry was meant to upload some last night i'll see what I can do later/tonight, although I do have someone else interested in these. I will wait for him to get back to me.

• 2 weeks later...