Fellow Citigo Drivers, I need your help!

ChalmersCameron

So my name is Cameron, and we are doing a charity drive across Europe to raise money for Great Ormond Street. The event itself will take place from the 16th - 25th May 2015. It will consist of me and three friends, with only me and one other driving, across France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Luxembourg & Belgium. We are aiming to raise 10,000 pounds for the charity as the journey is close to 10,000 miles. As for links, here are all the ones we are using!

https://www.justgiving.com/CameronBangerRally  - This is the online donating page

As far as sponsorship goes, we are looking for donations for Great Ormond Street as well as towards fuel or insurance! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Details of the car:

The car is a 16 year old Volvo S70 with 177,000 miles on the clock. It's old basically.

But yeah guys and gals please show you're support to a fellow Skoda driver!

Thanks,
Cam!

• Like 1

Yeah and all the best Cameron's drive Citigos! Are you first or second year then? I'm first year at uni and I'm still going for it ;)

Second year undergrad. Looked a similar charity rally called Rust2Rome. It's from Edinburgh to Rome in 9 days. But work took priority. :-)

• Like 1