2006 Fabia VRS - Custom Interior & Hybrid PD130

walejase

Wow, gutted to be selling this but I now need to get a van for my business and just don't have the space to keep this.
It's also too 'fast' for the missus apparently after trying to convince her for the last 3 months....

IMG_0438_zps9bcd00ab.jpg

2006 06 Plate - First registered 01/03/2006
71k, Full service history. Just had a full major service a couple of months ago and all fluids have been changed. 9 months MOT.

Bodywork is in very good condition, there's a couple of small scratches that were touched in by the previous owner but its never bothered me at all.

I've owned the car for getting on for 3 years now. It was standard for the first year of its life then the head gasket went last year. I then spent nearly £2k at Unit 18 Automotive where the head was fully rebuilt. It also had a hybrid PD130 turbo (Garrett GT1749VA) fitted which had been fully serviced and rebuilt by turbo technics. It was then remapped by Unit 18 at a clutch friendly 170-175 bhp. Car was fully serviced then also and the cambelts and water pump were changed too.

Other Changes include:

• Bilstein B14 Coilovers
  • 17" Octavia Spiders professionally finished in Satin Anthracite (Couple of kerb marks, the missus again. Honest!)
  • EGR Deleted
  • Seat Sport front brace
  • Piper Stainless CAT Back exhaust with twin 3" pipes
  • Upgraded 312mm front brakes and 256mm rears
  • Pioneer Double Din HU with Parrot Bluetooth and DVD. (Touchscreen)
  • Team Heko wind deflectors

And then finally the custom retrim. This was carried out at Auto Trims Systems here in Leicester at a cost of £1400. Full flame red leather with black stitching. This includes the door cards and parcel shelf. I also have a Leon Cupra R steering repainted in matching colours but has never been fitted.

IMG_0140JPG2_zps899cca7c.jpg

Here's a link to loads more photos - http://s270.photobucket.com/user/jasonwale/library/FabiaVRS?sort=3&page=1

There's been no expense spared on this but reluctantly I have to let it go.

£5000 ono

• Like 1

I know, can't believe i'm getting rid of it. :'(

Well if you have no luck and want to sell the interior separately and return the car to standard for sale, don't hesitate to contact me. (Although I realise this is very unlikely) :(

Well if you have no luck and want to sell the interior separately and return the car to standard for sale, don't hesitate to contact me. (Although I realise this is very unlikely) :(

Will do! What year is yours?

What MPG are you getting from it?

Around town in the low 40's, on the motorway high 50's. Not any different to standard form really

• 5 weeks later...

I could be in the market for a new VRS (mine is on 130k miles and has issues). Let me see if I can convince the wife we need this more than a Yeti...

Well I'm your man! Let me know as I may be selling the interior etc soon.

And then finally the custom retrim. This was carried out at Auto Trims Systems here in Leicester at a cost of £1400. Full flame red leather with black stitching. This includes the door cards and parcel shelf. I also have a Leon Cupra R steering repainted in matching colours but has never been fitted.

How much would you be looking for the interior? Where did you get it done cause it's absolutely stunning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Tomia
  • Like 1