Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TDi CR DSG hatchback in Candy White

Delcac

Well all good things must come to an end so it’s now time sell the VRS as its coming up to 3 years old.

Details of car:

2011/61 plate Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TDi CR DSG hatchback in Candy White with full leather interior and many options as listed below;

Standard Options:

• 18” ‘Neptune’ alloys 225/40 R18 92Y 
  •  VRS kickplates
  • Alarm system with interior monitoring and backup horn
  • Body coloured door mirrors, handles and rubbing strips
  • Cruise control
  • Bolero touch screen entertainment unit
  • Daylight running lights with LED lamps 
  • Dual zone air conditioning
  • ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
  • Front fog lights
  • Height adjustable driver and seat
  • Illuminated glove box (with air-conditioning)
  • Jumbo box (air conditioned storage compartment with an adjustable armrest between the front seats and 3.5mm aux. socket for MP3 players etc.)
  • Rear electric windows
  • Red brake callipers
  • Remote central locking
  • Split folding rear seats
  • Tinted glass
  • Carbon effect dash and door trims
  • TPM (Tyre Pressure Monitor)
  • Trip computer
  • Twin chrome exhaust
  • XDS advance stability control

Optional Extras:

• Acoustic rear parking sensors                       
  • Floor mats front & rear+ additional new spare set never used                                
  • Space saver spare wheel poss. full size will have to check, never been used.
  • Maxi-dot trip computer
  • Black ‘vRS’ Full leather seats
  • Telephone prep GSM III hands free kit. Factory fit.
  • Auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensor and light assistant (coming home and tunnel light)
  • Xenon headlights and AFS II, with dynamic angle control and integrated front headlight washers
  • 3 spoke multi-function steering wheel with paddle shift

Current Mileage:

42300 – This will be going up as it is my main car.

Service History:

Full Main Dealer Service History with  stamps in the book

Taxed until: 30/05/15

MOT until: 05/12/15

Work carried out under warranty:

New DGS gear box complete. It leaked oil from gearbox and seized in December 2014 so single figure mileage.

New air con compressor and condenser replaced. Air con leaking due to corrosion.

Exterior:

Couple of small stone chips on paintwork expected for the age but no major scratches or marks.

Alloys are damaged, curb marks (these can be refurbed at my cost if sold at the price above). Both front and both rear tyres have 3mm of tread left.

Interior:

Great condition, always kept clean – no cracks or sagging on the leather.

Everything works, no error lights at all. Has got the new carbon effect trim and looks a lot better than the silver old trim IMO.

Fuel Economy:

I get between 500 to 550 miles on a tank and have only used Shell V-Power diesel fuel in the car. My average mpg is between 43-46 on a run to work and 45-55 on motorway runs.

Tax is £180 per year.

I have owned the car from new.

Price:

I am looking for £11,500 ovno. I feel with the options and mileage this will be a bargain for someone.

Viewings will be welcomed – and test drives with proof of insurance are welcome. The car is based in Chatham, Kent (ME5) after 6pm during the week – anytime Weekends.

Pictures of actual car to follow.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

20141214_115416_zpse982b3e6.jpg

20141214_115400_zps6ec63919.jpg

20141214_115434_zps889b3fdc.jpg

20141214_115455_zps5cc546e1.jpg

20141214_115630_zps5f692b73.jpg

20141214_115636_zps69cfbaa9.jpg

20141214_115656_zps4d5680ce.jpg

Sargentsiri. since I put the add up I have been driving a van, shock horror. Getting up for work in the dark & returning in the dark so pics tomorrow or you can have some taken in the dark. :p

• Like 1

No interest as yet. Do you think it is the wrong time of year to sell or is the price to high. Probably dangerous but let me know what you think, be gentle as I bruise easy.  :)

Wrong time of year I suspect.

Two months ago and I'd have ditched my plans for a Yeti and bought this (plus a Roomster for the wife & kids).

It looks gorgeous.

• Like 1

I may be able to do someone a big favour as the car is going back to the dealers for £9900. So if anyone can come up with the readies before then they can have it for the same price. I would rather someone on here have it than a dealer make money on it. £9900 is silly money for this car.

• Like 1